Today fraud investigators need to be aware of the rapidly evolving technology landscape and possess a comprehensive understanding of both traditional and emerging investigative tools and techniques. This 1-day training event will be broken up into two sessions. During the morning session attendees will be learning investigative interviewing skills. In the afternoon session attendees will be learning how to use the Hunchly Web Capture Tool for online investigations. Training materials will be provided for both sessions.
You Will Learn How To:
• Identify interview strategies and initial pre-interview planning best practices
• Conduct interviews that facilitate effective communications
• Collect and preserve online information for an investigation efficiently and effectively using Hunchly
• Conduct financial analysis and due diligence research and reporting using Hunchly
Who Should Attend
• Loss prevention and security professionals
• Government employees
• Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
• Business professionals, educators and students interested in the anti-fraud field
• Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
Please note: Class limited to 24 attendees
Cost includes refreshment at breaks, lunch and training materials.
Non-member rate applies to Austin members who have not yet joined the Vancouver Chapter membership. Non-members can join at any time to start enjoying our chapter member benefits.